Her collection of Quotes, Poems, Sayings from all corners of the world. Read, Enjoy, Share! :)

Thursday, February 2, 2012

There You Go!

I was aware for long
But don’t know how to be so strong
It will take some time
To make this feeling mine.!!


I am not asking you to wait
Just I want to awake
From this pretty dream
That was amazingly supreme !!


I met you and knew you were the one
And since that day my life shone like sun
Now you want to leave
Something I can never believe !!


But I know there is no point in holding you tight
When you have decided to take your flight
My colorful sky has once again become dark
But you go ahead and make a new start !!


Just wait till I find an appropriate good-bye


I have good memories of all our time together
But this moment I want to always treasure,
When you embrace me for last time
And I travel that amazing paradise again……………


~ Saumya

No comments:

Post a Comment