Her collection of Quotes, Poems, Sayings from all corners of the world. Read, Enjoy, Share! :)

Sunday, February 19, 2012

I'm Different

I’m not like other guys
I love to talk and cry
I don’t pretend to be someone tough
I won't even try to bluff

I will tend and care for you
this much i promise is true
I will not cheat
I refuse to be beat

You are smart and can plainly see
I leave pretending out of me
if i could have one thing it wouldn’t be much
it’s just a smile filled with love

I hope you understand i am unique
not something you find from a boutique
it’s strange to think that i’m not ordinary
but girl it’s better to be extraordinary

I give myself to my heart
I think that much should be smart
I give that heart to only one
you the person i’m destined to love



~ Andre Bellis

No comments:

Post a Comment