Her collection of Quotes, Poems, Sayings from all corners of the world. Read, Enjoy, Share! :)

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Frosty February

Its February folk! Can you believe how fast time is going? I'm stunned myself! 
and my course is soon getting closer to its exam, its crazy.

I want to point out some highlights that i think is worth to remember
February is the month of Cupid, but i won't go on some kind of romance/lover theme, the posts will vary and be posted like they always have. 
There might be a change of theme ;) and on Valentines Day there will be a surprise ;) 
I won't say what but it will definitely be worth seeing :) 

I want to ask you to do one thing right now.
Take a piece of paper
and write down
3 things
 that makes you really really happy
and post/stick it on your door so that you can see it every time you 
enter/exit.

No comments:

Post a Comment