Her collection of Quotes, Poems, Sayings from all corners of the world. Read, Enjoy, Share! :)

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Why do you live like you've already died?

This is rather personal 
I'm sick of people living like they are dead or have a wish to end their life. 
I see life as a gift, and sometimes its bad and sometimes its good. Just like presents!

Does it really really matter what's in the box you got? 
or is it the thought that someone thought of you when they gave you that gift? 
I'd be happy if I got a wrapped box with nothing in it. Sure, I'd be surprised but 
at least i'm a box richer! I can fill that box [Life] with exactly anything I want or i could throw it away.
It is my choice and no matter what I'll always choose to fill the box maybe not right away but it will serve its purpose. Whether it is with love, hate, pictures, 
friends, memories, pain. The box will be filled and at some time full with the content. 
Then I'll put it away and maybe... just maybe open it up one day as a glance back
of what I had in my life during a certain period = it becomes a product.
THAT is life. It is YOU. What you have around you is what you've created.
Things do not just happen. They happen for a reason and you always have choices.
so WHY choose to live as if you are dead? Why not live like you did when you were at your peak in life? 
Yes, bad things might have happen, but you decide whether you want to 
move on and free yourself or hold on and hurt yourself. 

I'm taking my own advise, hell, i literally got sick because of this :P  but i'm letting go
because there is no win-win solution to my situation and its only causing me
unhappiness and helplessness which is killing my inner child and creativity
Awfully enough i have let this happen for a far too long time and i feel like I'm ready to walk away because i can't communicate with this person and to respect myself for what i stand and believe in I have to walk away from a person, whom i happen to love, but i know is incapable of ever allowing me to be myself. 
The core is: a lack of love and I'm all about love. As are you!
We are all creatures of love. 
So love yourself enough to change your way of thinking, love your next, if love is too much
then at least respect and please, please don't even think for a second that 
life isn't worth it, because i can assure you, its worth it, and i have no idea how far in life you are, but I've just begun and I have hope and faith that there is an adventure right around the corner if
I'm willing to get out of the comfort zone and be crazy for a while. 

Are you ready for an adventure? Then do something crazy AND write it down
and entry will crop up about journalling and how much fun it can be ;)

Thank you for reading and have a Great Day~
Cheerio, Smallville

No comments:

Post a Comment