Her collection of Quotes, Poems, Sayings from all corners of the world. Read, Enjoy, Share! :)

Saturday, January 21, 2012

never been in love


I’ve never been in love, so I guess I don’t know the happiness of love. I’ve never been nor am I now. I’m kind of afraid to step that deep into something, because I’m just tired of giving everything I’ve got. But it’s hard, when you know that you, handsome boy, could be giving more, but you’re just giving what you want to give. And I don’t know if its trust issues, but you have walls that block people out. You’re receiving less and less from me each day, only because you refuse to admit to yourself that someone might actually like you for once in your life. And you’re just afraid that your whole world or your everything just might not be enough. But I can change that, you know? Stick around and I’ll tell you why its worth it. I’ll tell you why I’m worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment