Her collection of Quotes, Poems, Sayings from all corners of the world. Read, Enjoy, Share! :)

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

i cannot forget

I cannot forget what you said that time
For it has been ironed onto the walls of my heart. 
Being friends and smiling together doesn't mend
it up. Truly do i care for you and want you happy
but the words you said of ignorance of my feelings 
penetrated so hard and reminds me of 
those words with each gaze of yours. 
Sorry won't be enough, it wouldn't be fair
in fact enough is what I am. i am sorry dear.
but those word tortured me and still does 
going to bed thinking of those hurtful words
begging them to stop. Voices voices in my head
Why did you so carelessly say
Of course you were not aware 
that I'd take it so seriously but i did.   
i'm sorry mate, i cannot forget

No comments:

Post a Comment