Her collection of Quotes, Poems, Sayings from all corners of the world. Read, Enjoy, Share! :)

Sunday, December 4, 2011

It is hopeless

its hopeless to stop loving someone... really it is, its like trying to get out of the mud clean! 
It's impossible, i mean of course you'll have dirt on you! I should be crying my heart out and 
just say "why me why me" but to be honest I'm just laughing at how stupid i am in the first place
You can't stop loving someone whom you've loved before, you just have to learn to tame your
heart and make sure to be more careful next time . Yes there is a next time and that is because
of hope. Hope that there is a hero somewhere waiting for you, someone who won't 
make you doubt someone who will be there for you and someone who will love you 
for the rest of his life. Of course, be careful you don't pair up with a psychopath :P 
Anyways, just let go. If the one you love picks up the thread then maybe he is worth a shot
otherwise its just a waste of time, a waste of endless questions and heart aches. 
I don't know if this gave anything to you, but i feel that there are too many girls out there who 
think its the end of the world just because the guys they are with at this very moment is a 
total jackass and deserves to dance on hot coal! Nonetheless I haven't given up hope that there
are gentlements out there but you guys really have to be awesome to sweep me of my feet, because 
I ain't letting go unless i know someone is gonna be there to catch me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment