Her collection of Quotes, Poems, Sayings from all corners of the world. Read, Enjoy, Share! :)

Sunday, December 11, 2011

★★★VLOGGING★★★

I've begun Vloggin! meaning? Video-Blogging !!! :D  
Just uploaded a HD-quality video on Vimeo today and I've tested it - it works perfectly:)
Thinking about embedding them here; would be a fun thing and I'm making a poll to the right so that you can vote about what you think of the idea~
The Vlogs will pop up whenever I get the time to make them and it can be weekly, every other day, every other week, depends on studies and life^___^ the content will be about me and life in general, maybe citing poems, reading stories, music analysis, trick and tips and much much more. Oh and my famous rambling of course ;)
The videos will be password protected so it's not public BUT
You guys will of course be able to find the password (If I haven't given to you already.) 
You'll be able to retrieve it by the comment section.
I can say it straight out that each video will have a different password related to the content of the video. 
I'll also make "hints" for people who wanna be a little Da Vinci ;P
Sayonara and take care! Make sure to vote !! I'll need +15 votes at least to even consider posting them here =P . 
So vote vote vote! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment