Her collection of Quotes, Poems, Sayings from all corners of the world. Read, Enjoy, Share! :)

Sunday, October 16, 2011

To U, It's True!!

Here's something for your lonely heart!
You really meant a lot to me
doesn't matter what I said or did to you
days, months years has past.
time is running by way too fast
I hope you understand
I know you can be a man
just go with the flow
There's more things for you to know
Untouchable memories
for you and me
can be gone and free!!
It's hard to say...
but we can't stay
It might not look true
but it is too!
I'll be your friend, it has not ended
There's someone out there,
don't worry about me,
follow your trail I want you to know,
before I go!
There's always you in my soul!
it doesn't matter if its miles or inches between us I'll always be there for you and
 you won't have to come up with excuses to get a chance to talk,
make random calls, be an idiot, just do something so I know you're
alive and remember getting to know you has been my privilege 

No comments:

Post a Comment