Her collection of Quotes, Poems, Sayings from all corners of the world. Read, Enjoy, Share! :)

Friday, October 14, 2011

Save the Best for Last

Sometimes the snow comes down in June.
Sometimes the sun goes 'round the moon
I see the passion in your eyes
Sometimes it's all a big surprise
'cause there was a time when all
I did was wish you'd tell me
this was love, it's not planned, but somehow
it's enough, and now we're standing
face to face, isn't this world
a crazy place just when I thought
our chance had set you free you
wondered what was wrong with you
'cause how could you give your love
to someone else and share
your dreams with me. Sometimes
the very thing you're looking for
is the one thing you can't see and
now I look upon the star just
when I thought our chances had
passed you go and save the best
for last.

No comments:

Post a Comment