Her collection of Quotes, Poems, Sayings from all corners of the world. Read, Enjoy, Share! :)

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

I hope that you're happy tonight.


You can pretend I don’t exist, but you see my face every time you kiss I hope you hurt and your walls fall down when you hear the sound that I’m okay I’ll be okay, you can’t hold me down, I won’t stay forever.

Sometimes in life you just have to accept the way things are, when you can't change them. It's hard, but you''ll either learn to let go, or you'll get used to it altogether. At the end of the day, it's all the same heartache, but it's how you deal with it that makes all the difference.
But like a dream, you disappeared, without a sound, without a trace. Sleep well, darling, wherever you are. I hope that you're happy tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment