Her collection of Quotes, Poems, Sayings from all corners of the world. Read, Enjoy, Share! :)

Sunday, July 24, 2011

"perhaps they were right putting love into books. perhaps it could not live anywhere else." -william faulkner


so i’m going out there. and i’m going to do the
best i can. people are going to get in my way.
things are going to bring me down. but i’m
going to keep going. i’m going to reach as far as
i can, for every thing i’ve ever wanted. and i’m
not giving up. because that’s what you do when
your dreams are more important than your
fears. you go out there and ignore the odds. you
focus on one thing, that your dreams come true.

i just wanted to tell you, that you are why i daydream.
you are why i'm always so tired, because i spend the
whole night thinking about you. you are the reason i
come to school each morning. you are why i get those
butterflies in my stomach. Every time I look at you, my
heart begins to race. it's that simple; you are my everything
if your love is deep, passionate and extremely profound,
fight for it. otherwise, don’t bother. we already have so
many mediocre things in life, and love should not be one.

No comments:

Post a Comment