Her collection of Quotes, Poems, Sayings from all corners of the world. Read, Enjoy, Share! :)

Friday, July 22, 2011

Living In The Dark

I’m living in the dark
Don’t want to see the dawn
But I can’t get why life is not going on
Why can’t I care?
It’s just not fare
The greatest gift I had is gone
I try to feel! But I have no feeling
I try to cry! But the tears aren’t dripping
I want to be loved! But nobody is loving
I want to live but life isn’t worth living


As I pass through the miserable waterfalls of my life I named unshed tears
In the fantasy of my mind, i never got to slay a monster I happened to call hate
Because
I’m living in the dark
The devils howl across my dreadful expression
The sun, it never poured down its light
On my barren heart as I tried to fight
Whatever happened it isn’t right
My love for happiness turned into a thorn, piercing my soul
When I looked inside, my faith had died
I’m a soul in torment
Not being able to say goodbye
Thus I am shy!!!
By Roger Avenger

No comments:

Post a Comment