Her collection of Quotes, Poems, Sayings from all corners of the world. Read, Enjoy, Share! :)

Thursday, July 7, 2011

"I am a Martial Artist"

"I am a martial artist." I see through different eyes.
I see a bigger picture when others see grey skies.
Though many can't conceive it, I stand...facing the wind.
My bravery, not from fighting, but from my strength within.

I am a martial artist. I'll walk the extra mile.
Not because I have to, but because it's worth my while.
I know that I am different, when I stand on a crowded street.
I know the fullness of winning, I've tasted the cup of defeat.

I am a martial artist. They say I walk with ease.
Though trained for bodily harm, my intentions are for peace.
The world may come and go, but a different path I'll choose.
A path I will not stray from, no matter, win or lose.


-Karen Eden

No comments:

Post a Comment