Her collection of Quotes, Poems, Sayings from all corners of the world. Read, Enjoy, Share! :)

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

My New Love

Where do I begin?
My heart is aflame from passion
As I fall more in love with you.
The sun doesn't compare to the heat
That burns in my heart as I think of you.
I have fallen deeply in love with you.
Unconditional, Neverending.
How can a love like ours come to be?
Two strangers who meet by chance,
Who share secrets, hope, dreams, and desire.
We both have been hurt by love before.
We have cried many a tear.
Felt the pain and sorrow of a broken heart.
Afraid to ever love again.
But a spark began in our hearts
As we talked and listened to each other.
A spark that grew into a flame.
A flame that grew into a fire.
A fire that grew into Love.
I seal my love to you with a kiss.
I look to the future.
Forget the past.
The future lies with you each and everyday,
As I fall more deeply in love with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment