Her collection of Quotes, Poems, Sayings from all corners of the world. Read, Enjoy, Share! :)

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Inside me by unknown

Inside me is a little child yearning to be free, outside in the open with the blue skies, birds, trees and everything else that makes us feel good about ourselves.
But this little girl is still afraid, because she has seen what really is.
The people you call friends betray you, and outside is so cold, as cold as the hearts of "friends".'
And the one thing that you yearn to have the most, which is acceptance and love, is hard to find.
So this child must be kept bottled up inside my heart, for what she needs is hope for a better life that I can never find
And although I know I cannot find this perfect life that I have dreamt about forever
I will continue to search for it, because everyone has their own goal to accomplish.

No comments:

Post a Comment