Her collection of Quotes, Poems, Sayings from all corners of the world. Read, Enjoy, Share! :)

Saturday, June 18, 2011

For You, My Friend

Of all the friends I've ever met,
You're one of the ones I won't forget
And if I die before you do
I'll go to Heaven and wait for you.
I'll give the angels back their wings,
And risk the loss of everything.
Just to prove my friendship is true,
To have a friend like you! 
True friends like you can't be bought
As my God has plainly taught.
You are there through laughter and tears,
And to listen to me fears.
I just hope and pray every day
That we never, never go astray.
I only pray my friendship to you
Is just as precious and as true.
A gift from God you are to me,
And I thank Him daily on bended knee.
So I cherish each day you're with me,
'Til the time we are eternally with Thee


~Rosa Snyder

No comments:

Post a Comment