Her collection of Quotes, Poems, Sayings from all corners of the world. Read, Enjoy, Share! :)

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Among Stars By Steven Hawkins

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Sugar is sweet,
But not as sweet as you.
All my life,
I’ve been trying to find,
Someone whose beauty,
Drives me out of my mind.
Searching high and low,
Looking all around,
But none like this,
Could be found,
Until the day,
When I finally met you,
With your eyes shinning,
And your bright smile too.
My heart could not contain,
Such feelings for you,
Just as the night is dark,
And the sky is blue.
Out of all the woman in this world,
I would only have you,
No matter what anyone says,
Or what they do,
Because during our time together,
You will find,
I want to be with you,
All the time.
Elena & Stephan

No comments:

Post a Comment