Her collection of Quotes, Poems, Sayings from all corners of the world. Read, Enjoy, Share! :)

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Why do you love me?

Why me?
How can you love me?
Do I mean a lot to you?


For me you cried
To me you gave your heart
To me I do not deserve you


I hate the way I am
I cannot believe how I am
Again, I am locking myself away


My barriers have arisen
I am shutting myself down
I feel its best to be on my own


I love you and
You know it but yet
Why do you love me?


Why not leave me behind?
Although I hold on to you
I do not want to lose my hold


I am scared to hurt you
I am scared to leave you
I am scared to just lose you


Do I deserve you?
Is it an illusion?
Or a dream I will wake up to?


I just want to end all doubts
I want to be with you
However, why does it seem I do not deserve you?


At least you know I love you
I am happy that you love me too
Forever I want to last between us
source: http://www.animeonline.net/f60/why-do-you-love-me-18083/

No comments:

Post a Comment