Her collection of Quotes, Poems, Sayings from all corners of the world. Read, Enjoy, Share! :)

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Scared to lose you

Sitting here thinking about you
Wondering if I make you happy
Hoping with all my might
That you feel the same way about me


I want to be the reason why
That smile comes to your face
I want to feel you near me
Hold me tight in your embrace


I wonder if you have second thoughts
And if it will always be this rough
I never thought that falling in love
Could turn out to be so tough


And yes I get the butterflies when I see you
And yes knowing you'll be close makes me excited
But I never realized that loving you so much
Could ever make me want to doubt it


Now instead of worrying
About finding someone I could love
I worry that I won't suffice
That I won't be enough


The thought of losing you
Makes me want to break down
How can I be so happy and yet
Doubt if you'll always be around


These lines aren't getting easier
Expressing them is hard enough
And I don't want you ever thinking
That I'm second guessing your love


I just feel that any second now
It will all come falling apart
Cause how can something be so good
Without the price of a broken heart


Baby, I'm just scared
That your eyes will wonder away
That you will realize
That you could do better any day


So I sit here and write again
Another poem, another rhyme
Every word that appears in the end
Just another wish that you'd stay mine


Sitting here wondering
If you even notice the difference
The way I used to be so carefree
Now I walk around self-conscious


Every woman that you smile to
Becomes a potential threat
Makes me question if its true love
Or will you someday forget


Ain't it funny how you fall in love
Expecting everything to be just right
Then you bump into the possibility
That you might one day lose this fight


And I'm so scared of losing
So scared of you leaving me
So scared that if you leave
I wont be able to breathe



by ~♥«®ì¢áñ €hεm®¥»♥~

source: http://www.best-love-poems.com/poems.php?id=1131778

No comments:

Post a Comment