Her collection of Quotes, Poems, Sayings from all corners of the world. Read, Enjoy, Share! :)

Monday, May 30, 2011

If I were to fall in love by Ed Walter

If I were to fall in love,
It would have to be with you.
Your eyes, your smile,
The way you laugh,
The things you say and do.
Take me to the places,
My heart never knew.
So, if I were to fall in love,
It would have to be with you.
If I were to give my heart,
It would have to be to you,
For you bring things into my life,
So beautiful and new.
Love, so soft and warm beside me,
That I know it’s true,
If I were to give my heart,
It would have to be to you.
I was looking for an answer.
I was looking for a way.
To keep the magic that you bring,
To each and every day.
To live our lives together,
As only lovers do.
It started with a feeling,
And every day it grew,
So, when I knew I was in love,
It had to be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment