Her collection of Quotes, Poems, Sayings from all corners of the world. Read, Enjoy, Share! :)

Sunday, May 22, 2011

I won't... but I will...

If you have a wall around your heart - I won't break it down, I'll build a bridge to get over it

If you have a security system installed - I won't send a virus to ruin it, I'll spend night and day working on finding the combination.

If you have a challenge/trap set out before the lock to your heart - I won't run away, I'll gladly accept it because, without you in my life its not really worth while.

However I must say that if you at the last moment stop the execution and take me to your side I won't promise to love you the way you want me to, but the way God taught me to, from the deepest part of my heart, with intimacy, passion and commitment...
BUT
I have a rule too you see, once I'm with you, don't forget me~

With deep affection from someone standing right beside you
with no words to explain her liking for you


Love is patient, love is kind, love means slowly losing your mind

No comments:

Post a Comment