Her collection of Quotes, Poems, Sayings from all corners of the world. Read, Enjoy, Share! :)

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

I feared


  • I feared being alone,
    • Until I learned to like myself.
  • I feared failure,
    • Until I realized that I only fail when I don't try.
  • I feared success,
    • Until I realized that I had to try in order to be happy with myself.
  • I feared people's opinions,
    • Until I learned that people would have opinions about me anyway.
  • I feared rejection,
    • Until I learned to have faith in myself.
  • I feared pain,
    • Until I learned that it's necessary for growth.
  • I feared the truth,
    • Until I saw the ugliness in lies.
  • I feared life
    • Until I experienced its beauty.
  • I feared death,
    • Until I realized that it's not an end, but a beginning.
  • I feared my destiny,
    • Until I realized that I had the power to change my life.
  • I feared hate,
    • Until I saw that it was nothing more than ignorance.
  • I feared love,
    • Until it touched my heart, making the darkness fade into endless sunny days.
  • I feared ridicule,
    • Until I learned how to laugh at myself.
  • I feared growing old,
    • Until I realized that I gained wisdom every day.
  • I feared the future,
    • Until I realized that Life just kept getting better.
  • I feared the past,
    • Until I realized that It could no longer hurt me.
  • I feared the dark,
    • Until I saw the beauty of the starlight.
  • I feared the light,
    • Until I learned that the truth would give me strength.
  • I feared change,
    • Until I saw that even the most beautiful butterfly had to undergo a metamorphosis before it could fly.
by Joloms

No comments:

Post a Comment