Her collection of Quotes, Poems, Sayings from all corners of the world. Read, Enjoy, Share! :)

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Being a Girl

Author Unknown
Being a girl is where it's at.
I'm proud, sometimes loud, and I know how to have fun.
I am who I am (and then some)!
I may be small, but my dreams are BIG!
Helping people, being strong,
and always staying true to myself.
My future lies in my own two hands, not in a crystal ball.
Being a girl is awesome.
Girlfriends share bubble gum,
bear hugs, and lots of super-secrets.
My friends are like my clothes . . .
I can't have enough of them!
Being a girl is about letting loose and trying new things.
Wearing make-up, getting dressed up,
hair back, down, or up . . .
I am as unique on the outside, as I am on the inside.
Being a girl is really cool.
Open hearts, latest shoes . . .
I'm always going someplace special
with something important to do.
I am a girl in my heart, and I will be, FOREVER.
source:http://www.scrapbook.com/poems/doc/1538/359.html

No comments:

Post a Comment