Her collection of Quotes, Poems, Sayings from all corners of the world. Read, Enjoy, Share! :)

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Scared To Want You by tarasunshine

I don't know the moment it changed,
Is this something from above she arranged?
You were there, yet I looked through you,
Little did I know, my heart slowly grew.


You seemed to sense, when I was feeling down,
You came over, when I was wearing a frown.
Little clues you dropped, that I did not see,
Why would I? They couldn't be for me.


I am so scared, to want you this way,
Words can't express, what I want to say.
I want you to hold me, close to your chest,
To make you mine, should this be my quest?


I've travelled this life looking for you,
I look in your eyes and hope this is true.
Terrified and scared to fall in love,
But day and night you are all I think of.


source: http://profiles.lovingyou.com/library/poemview.php?pid=4126

No comments:

Post a Comment