Her collection of Quotes, Poems, Sayings from all corners of the world. Read, Enjoy, Share! :)

Friday, March 11, 2011

Without You

All we'll ever be is friends.

This I'm still trying to accept.

It shouldn't be this way.
You should be mine and only mine.
I've wanted to tell you, but I just can't.

You aren't the sweet girl I once knew.
You've turned into a beast.
And there's absolutely nothing I can do.

That night changed everything.
When he told you he loved you,
You abandoned me as if I didn't matter.

Now I'm sitting here alone in the dark,
watching the old you slowly die.
And watching me die too.

This pain lingers around my heart.
I can't live without you.
And you don't even know...

You never seem to notice...
How I cringe when you kiss him.
Or the reason why I despise him.

You never seem to notice...
The way I've protected you.
Or the way I admire you.

And most of all,
You never seem to notice...
The way I love you.

© Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment