Her collection of Quotes, Poems, Sayings from all corners of the world. Read, Enjoy, Share! :)

Sunday, March 20, 2011

I Can Never Say Goodbye

* * * * * * * * * * * *

From this life I have passed
There is no need to be sad I am not the first and I will not be the last.
Today you may mourn as I sleep
You may cry and even weep
From the bondage of this world, I am free.
Know that I have lived my whole life
Through my friends, I will survive
Because of you, in truth, I will never die.
You are filled with great sorrow
Forgotten moments now follow
A brighter day awaits you all, tomorrow.
We may say, farewell to yesterday
But, in your eyes, I can never say goodbye
Let go of me, without asking why.
You may be hurting now
As much as your heart will allow
Know that all things must change; somehow.
I know that you still really care
Of remembered times we use to share
In your heart, I am always there. I have done all I think is right
My days have no more nights I have crossed into the eternal light.
And, although I am gone
You will never be alone
Cause together... we are forever and ever...

* * * * * * * * * * * *


Adonis Alexander

No comments:

Post a Comment