Her collection of Quotes, Poems, Sayings from all corners of the world. Read, Enjoy, Share! :)

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Feeling of Helplessness - Helplessly in Love



There was this fear in my heart
That life will take us apart
With no joys together
And live life with fear.


Suddenly a hand rose out to me
Seems to be making me carefree
This Hand of Love, no one could give
But was a short bliss to live.


In this bliss life took a sudden turn
Left me all alone, to ash in burn
Helpless! Helpless! Helpless!
Life had started turning worthless.


Praying to God all night long
To show me the one, to whom I belong
I hear a tender voice calling out
Help!! My heart has started to sink.


I tried to help her out
Asked her to speak her mind out
Trying to analyze what she meant
About what made her relationship bend.


Helped her decode life's truth
The mistakes she made as a youth
Asked her to become stern
Take a decision, if she had to return.


Yes, was the answer that made her conquer
Along with love and passion leaving no bunker
Helped express herself
And got her close, to the one she felt.


Trust is the biggest thing, my friend
In love, that's on what one can depend
Try to understand each other
And live a life happily ever after.


You must be wondering what about me
Am waiting for the next Help cry
Helping me try
To serve humanity for a better mankind.




By Benhur Soans

No comments:

Post a Comment