Her collection of Quotes, Poems, Sayings from all corners of the world. Read, Enjoy, Share! :)

Thursday, March 3, 2011

A change encounter when you are there for someone may be enough to create best friends forever~

THANK YOU

To me you're like an angel, sent by God above,
To cleanse my soul of sadness, and fill it with love.
You are my inspiration and I want to thank you,
For without you, I don't know what I would do.
You've changed my life around,
And turned my frown upside down.
You have showed me the way,
So that I will never stray.
For this I want to thank you again,
For staying close by and being a friend.
And to end this off I just wanted to say,
That if you need a friend,
I'll be there till the very end.

by Janelle J. James
my frienship-day with ___ is coming up in a week, i wonder what I should do :)

No comments:

Post a Comment