Her collection of Quotes, Poems, Sayings from all corners of the world. Read, Enjoy, Share! :)

Thursday, February 10, 2011

I care 4 you

As I sit here writing the feelings that I have for you
I feel the relief...
I never though that I would love a guy like you
and my love for you baby is true.
I think about you everyday 24/7
Being with you feels like heaven.
I want to be your everything and even more
It's you who I want and truly adore.
I never really cared for someone so much
Now I believe in this word that's called Luck
I know sometimes you think I don't care
but baby I want you to know that I'm here
for you.....
and only you....
Never in my life I felt so complete
That's how I can tell you're all that I need
Sometimes I might push away for the protection of my heart
but something tells me we will never part
Remember boo that I will always love you,
and never forget that I Care 4 You
by Soul Sista 

No comments:

Post a Comment