Her collection of Quotes, Poems, Sayings from all corners of the world. Read, Enjoy, Share! :)

Sunday, January 30, 2011

If one day you feel like


If one day you feel like crying.. call me.
I don't promise that I will make you laugh, but I can cry with you.

If one day you want to run away.. Don't be afraid to call me. I don't promise to ask you to stop but I can run with you.

If one day you don't want to listen to anyone... call me. I promise to be there for you but also promise to remain quiet.

But one day if you call and there is no answer, come fast to see me.
Perhaps I need you.

Sendthis to all your friends, no matter how often you talk, or how closeyou are, and send it to the person who sent it to you.

Letold friends know you haven't forgotten them, and tell new friends younever will. Remember, everyone needs a friend, don't ever leave the one you love for the one you like, because the one you like will leave youfor the one they love.
If you get this, it means the person who sent it..

Truly cares about YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment