Her collection of Quotes, Poems, Sayings from all corners of the world. Read, Enjoy, Share! :)

Sunday, December 26, 2010

who I am

I'm a slut because I wear short shorts.

I'm fake because I'm always smiling.

I'm a bitch because I don't deal with your bullshit.

I'm a liar because I don't tell you everything.

I'm self centered because I am happy with who I am.

I'm disrespectful because I forget to use manners sometimes.

I'm rude because I don't bow down to you.

I'm a whore because I like being around boys.

I'm annoying because I'd rather be around people than be alone.

I'm a loser because I don't fit in with your friends.

I'm weird because I don't dress the way you do.

I'm naive because I'm younger than you.

I'm ugly because I don't look like a barbie.

Don't try to tell me who I am. Because I already know.

No comments:

Post a Comment