Her collection of Quotes, Poems, Sayings from all corners of the world. Read, Enjoy, Share! :)

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Who Are You?

Hey! I’m the loser
The one who gets picked on
The one who feels small


Hey! I’m the troubled one
The one who can’t handle life
The one who hates life with a passion


Hey! I’m the anorexic
The one who looks in a mirror and hates themselves
The one who vomits after they eat a peanut


Hey! I’m the gangster
The one who looks for attention the wrong way
The one who has such a huge ego it could be another continent


Hey! I’m the punk
The one who yells WUZZZUPP!
The one who walks around like they're trying to hold up their pants


Hey! I’m the weirdo
The one who acts like they escaped from a psych ward
The one who doesn’t care what people think about them


Hey! I’m a Goth
The one who wears mainly black
The one who is stereotyped as a devil worshiper


Hey! I’m prep
The one who has designer clothing
The one who owns everything


Hey! I'm a jock
The one who asks football or basketball?
The one who doesn’t care about anything


Hey! I’m the scrub
The one who doesn’t have a lot of clothes
The one who'll wear a shirt three days in a row


Hey! I’m a student
The one who hates anything related to work
The one who falls asleep in class


Hey! I’m a teacher
The one who'll push you to do better
The one who'll give you homework whether or not you whine


Hey! I’m a teen
The one who has to deal with peer pressure
The one who hates school


Hey! I’m an old person
The one who's stiff all the time
The one that's not over the hill but is at the bottom


Hey! I’m a person
The one who deserves every bit of respect you'd give a friend
The one who has feelings too


Who are you?
© Erika H. Strandlund

Comments: This is a really good poem and I want to share it with my readers. The source is written below and on the site you can find a lot of other good/great poems. It's your choice :)
Source: http://www.familyfriendpoems.com/poem/im-a-person-who-are-you

No comments:

Post a Comment