Her collection of Quotes, Poems, Sayings from all corners of the world. Read, Enjoy, Share! :)

Thursday, December 9, 2010

PUNCTURED And EMPTY by unknown

Keep me insane…
everything I do is the same
take your knife
and stab out my life
tightly assemble the noose
in which I’ll have my picture in the news
burn away my poems
and throw me into the fire
I just returned
back to the person I never learned
to love, in a jar in a shelf
I am that person, I am myself
Alone, always alone
I’d rather be a statue made of stone
that everyone looked at below the floor
that no one really learned to adore
I am and I will always be
the person who lost his sanity
the person forever alone
for every second, for every year
i am willing to give it all
it doesn’t matter, I’ll always fall
The life that i try to make
the best of is a fake
the people I try to love the most
end up going for a different host
the only sensible entity to live for
is my family who always picked me up from the floor
they are my heaven
and outside our home is hell
there’s no love when I’m in my shell
Does my words ring a bell?
I’m writing this ugly poem
so I can forget my ugly problems
so I can later on drown myself
In sleep that I consider help
a temporary escape
a temporary drug
it helps me to forget
everything that makes me upset
I am now a person who cannot die
being taken by God seemed like a lie
the thousand requests to free my soul
to kill my body to be buried in a hole.
The inescapable truth in the end
can never be bring comfort to a friend
whose life is just the same like me
together with my thirst for insanity
Death is the end
death is the beginning
Life is for the living
life is also for the dying
I am like a dying person
my life begins when I drink your poison
Life is so free, Life is so sweet
life where I can feel the grass at my feet
and as much as I want to live like that,
I will always end up a tire that’s flat
empty and punctured
a life that has already made my heart injured.

No comments:

Post a Comment