Her collection of Quotes, Poems, Sayings from all corners of the world. Read, Enjoy, Share! :)

Sunday, December 19, 2010

by ~shae2003

Love

The only thing I want is to be in love with you to spend a lifetime just watching your mouth speaking the words that captivate me

I only want to forget the world, forget everything I've ever known

The only thing I want is to be in love with you to watch each day pass by like seconds on a clock that never runs

I want to find myself in you to become what I have longed for you are my inspiration though it seems
you're much too much...

I don't deserve it
I only want to feel your touch, the touch of an angel that guides me home when I am lost and gives me love when I feel that I am hated

You are my guardian angel
You are my angel for life perfect in every way don't ever change

I love you...
I will always love you
___________________
:heart:
Authors comment: Really, there is a meaning to this poem. I'm sure the words within the piece could be changed, but I am quite satisfied with what I have at the moment. Who knows, maybe some day the words will change around a bit, but until then, I'll stick with this. Now, I mentioned before, there is a meaning to this poem. For a few days, I'd say, at least a week or two, I have been feeling very, I guess, loving. It sometimes seems that there is no one out there to give all my love to, but there is one person that I adore and that's who this poem is for, however, I will leave him anonymous, for personal reasons.
:heart:

No comments:

Post a Comment