Her collection of Quotes, Poems, Sayings from all corners of the world. Read, Enjoy, Share! :)

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The love you can’t have

The love you can’t have lasts the longest, feels the strongest and hurts the most. It’s so hard pretending to be friends with someone special when every time you look at that person it just hurts even more knowing that all you see is ultimately everything that you want but you can’t have. Isn’t it stupid when you say, “no, I don’t love that person anymore.” But still, when the memories are refresh and that person become visible again in your life. You’ll stare and say, “Damn it! Why can’t I forget you?” So each time I see you, I say to myself, “I moved on.” Each time you smile at me, I say to myself, “yeah, we're just friends!” But every time you look at me, I end up saying, “Shit! It’s so hard to pretend!” It’s hard to love someone who is not serious enough. Time would give you chances to talk, chances to be together and chances to share. See how it hurts?! You only have chances, just chances.

No comments:

Post a Comment