Her collection of Quotes, Poems, Sayings from all corners of the world. Read, Enjoy, Share! :)

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

What Hurts The Most by by clarifyfear

What Hurts The Most?


Why are you doing this?
Don't ask stupid questions.
Why can't I tell them?
Don't even think about it.
What are you afraid of?
Drop the subject.
Why are you being this way?
You know the answer.
Are you ashamed of me?
Don't be silly.
You don't even want me around, do you?
Honey, stop it.
You're sick of me! Aren't you?
Just stop it with these stupid questions.
You hate me! Why do you hate me?
Because you're a freak!
Oh, right. I'm sorry for being a freak.
I'm sorry for existing.
I'm sorry that you're such an irresponsible bitch.
I'm sorry that you got banged at seventeen, and got pregnant.
I'm sorry you kept this mistake of a child!
...
...
Where are you going?
To my room, too take back the mistake you made!


What hurts the most? Is that you didn't even care enough to follow me. You didn't even care enough to ask why another towel was stained with blood. You don't care.

- T Brice Gordon October 26/2010

No comments:

Post a Comment