Her collection of Quotes, Poems, Sayings from all corners of the world. Read, Enjoy, Share! :)

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Tu Tu Hai Wahi

DJ Aqeel - Tu Tu Hai Wahi
Apart from the call girls in plastic pink in this music video - I would say its a great song.
  I like it, what about you? No analysis of the song will be made its just a sample from my Youtube account ;)
Also I'm trying out a new thing, The Hindi lyrics are to the left (in Italics) and the English translation is to the right! 

  • Tu Tu Hai Wahi... You, you are the one  
  • tu tu hai vohi dil ne jise apna kaha ...You you are the one (that) my heart calls my own (mine) 
  • tu hai jahaan main hoon vahaan... I'm where you are 
  • ab to yeh jeena tere bin hain saza... now a life without you (living without you ) is (like) a punishment. 
  • ho mil jaaye is tarah ... do leharen jis tarah ...oh let's get together like two waves (of the sea) 
  • Phir ho na judaa... let's not get apart again 
  • haan yeh vaada raha... yes that's a promise. 
  • main aawaaz hoon to tu hai geet mera...If I'm the voice then you are the song 
  • jahaan se niraala manmeet mera ...my lover is different from the world (from the rest) 
  • ho mil jaaye is tarah ... do leharen jis tarah ...oh let's get together like two waves (of the sea) 
  • kisi mod pe bhi na ye saath toote...At no point of time shall we fall apart 
  • mere haath se tera daaman na chhoote ...my hand (I) won't let go of you 
  • kabhi khwaab main bhi tu mujhse na roothe... may you never get cross with me even in (my) dreams 
  • mere pyaar ki koi khushiyaan na loote...let no one rob me of my love's bliss 
  • Mil jaaye is tarah ... do leharen jis tarah ...let's get together like two waves (of the sea) 
  • o mil jaaye is tarah ... do leharen jis tarah ...oh let's get together like two waves (of the sea) 
  • Phir ho na judaa, haan yeh vaada raha...let's not get apart again, yes that's a promise. 
  • tu tu hai vohi dil ne jise apna kaha ...You you are the one (that) my heart calls my own (mine) 
  • tu hai jahaan main hoon vahaan...I'm where you are 
  • ab to yeh jeena tere bin hain saza...now a life without you (living without you ) is (like) a punishment. 
  • kabhi zindagi mein pade mushkilein to...If ever there are any difficulties in life 
  • mujhe tu sambha le tujhe main sambha loon...I'll look after you, you'll look after me 
  • o mil jaaye is tarah ... do leharen jis tarah ...oh let's get together like two waves (of the sea) 
  • Phir ho na judaa, haan yeh vaada raha... let's not get apart again, yes that's a promise. 
  • tu tu hai vohi dil ne jise apna kaha ...You you are the one (that) my heart calls my own (mine) 
  • tu hai jahaan main hoon vahaan...I'm where you are 
  • ab to yeh jeena tere bin hain saza...now a life without you (living without you ) is (like) a punishment 
  • Phir ho na judaa, haan yeh vaada raha ...let's not get apart again, yes that's a promise
  • yeh vaada raha... that's a promise.

source: http://lyricstranslate.com/en/tu-tu-hai-wahi-you-you-are-one.html
in better quality? http://youtu.be/YsZwe7UYSIA

No comments:

Post a Comment