Her collection of Quotes, Poems, Sayings from all corners of the world. Read, Enjoy, Share! :)

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Selfish by ~skyline-abe

I love you.
I don't care if you don't even like me,
I love you.
I want to stand next to you;
I want to sit beside you.
I cherish the feel of your sweater brushing against my bare skin,
I adore the feel of your hand passing lightly against mine.
I long to see you again,
I feel empty and alone when I don't see you,
When I don't think about you-
You are my purpose.
I failed at my attempts to rehabilitate myself
From this sickly love;
I grew distant.
But then I saw you:
Alone, frightened, unkempt,
And I fell in love all over again.
It was all I could do not to reach out and hug you tightly,
Whisper gently into your ear,
Comfort you the best way I know,
Hold you, support you, lavish you
With the, profound affection I feel far too inadequate to hold for you-

No comments:

Post a Comment