Her collection of Quotes, Poems, Sayings from all corners of the world. Read, Enjoy, Share! :)

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Poem found on the Net

I'm looking for a guy who will kiss me just before the traffic light turns green,
who closes his eyes when he hugs me,
who will patiently wait for me after class,
who smells my hair every chance he gets,
who will wipe my sweat with his hanky,
who will sing my favourite song even if he cant carry a tune,
who will let me rest over his shoulder,
who will let me sleep on his lap and will give me the 1st and last bite of his burger,
who will squeeze my hand tighter when I squeeze his,
who will make me feel special when everybody tries to put me down,
who will love me for who I am,
who will protect me when danger comes my way,
who will cry when I leave him, someone who occupies my dream every night…and when I find him I will never let him go

No comments:

Post a Comment