Her collection of Quotes, Poems, Sayings from all corners of the world. Read, Enjoy, Share! :)

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

by kurokatana

there are too many people today who miss the big picture, narrowing their views and forgetting about those who are there all the time. Simply taken for granted because of different reasons. Don't take your friends for granted they are pearls and angels no matter what age, race, gender or nationality. The point is HE/SHE is there for you when you need them the most. It is a privilege to have those I have in my life as my friends! Muchos love to y'll, now this poem is a reminder by kurokatana which I instantly fell for so feel free to reply with what you think and reflect after reading 
x
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Do you care if I die?

If I told you I was down,
Would you try to lift me up?

If I told you I was sad,
Would you try to make me happy?

If I told you I was depressed,
would you try to help me?

If I told you I wanted to die,
would you try to talk me out of it?

If I told you I was contemplating suicide,
Would you have serious concern for my health?

If I told you I had the who suicide note, written out
would you find it and show it to someone?

If I threatened to kill myself,
Would you try your hardest to keep me alive?

If I told you that I was close to the edge,
Would you try to hold me back?

If you really cared,
You would help me,
If you wanted to keep me alive,
you will tell me…
don’t take advantage of me, you never know if it’s my last day…
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment