Her collection of Quotes, Poems, Sayings from all corners of the world. Read, Enjoy, Share! :)

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Letting Go

Good Morning God, do you have a minute ??
I'm not sure how to handle this next little step in life.
The little step is called "Letting Go"
This one is a lot harder God then the first.
You know how people said " Can she do this all on her own??"
"Can she love that little baby and care for him all on her own?"
Well God I loved him with all my heart and tried my hardest to take good care of him God.
I nursed him when he was sick and had the midnight chats about life with him.
But God this one is hard, after all we've been through you want me to let go??
Please God watch over him from above, I loved him with all my heart God.
So please watch over him..

No comments:

Post a Comment