Her collection of Quotes, Poems, Sayings from all corners of the world. Read, Enjoy, Share! :)

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

How can I love someone who’s betrayed me? It doesn’t make any sense. Yet how can I make myself love another? Tell me that.



Arthur: How can I love someone who’s betrayed me? It doesn’t make any sense. Yet how can I make myself love another? Tell me that.
Merlin: If there is nothing else you require, perhaps I could…
Arthur: I don’t know what to do. I have no idea… what to do. What should I do, Merlin?
Merlin: All I know, my Lord, is that no one would sacrifice more for Camelot or you than Gwen.
Arthur: And if that were so?
Merlin: You must do what your heart tells you, Sire.
Arthur: What if I don’t know what that is?
Merlin: I think you do. Is there anything else, Sire?
Arthur: You may go. Thank you, Merlin.

No comments:

Post a Comment