Her collection of Quotes, Poems, Sayings from all corners of the world. Read, Enjoy, Share! :)

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Just a cute poem I picked up :)

I want a boyfriend who will be there for me. I also want him to be my best friend. I want him to kiss me in the rain, to realize that I really do care & not just saying I do. I want him to love me for who I am & not just who I am pretending to be. I want him to bring me up when i am sad or mad. I want him to like my friends. I want him to be able to talk to my friends without me thinking he`s flirting. I want him to never cheat on me or let me think he is. I just want someone to care about me. Who will love my dorky self. When I fall i want him to laugh then help me up. I just want a guy who will care. I want a sweet, funny, and a guy who can be all of these things. I want a guy who will care.

No comments:

Post a Comment